Sunday, June 6, 2010

And the Progress & Money Problems.....

Begin!!!!



So with My Birthday, the Beach, and Otakon fast Approaching...Here come the Money problems as well!


Things were going well, I was budgeting and planning where $$ needed to be spent and on what-Mainly cosplay. But then a Wrench was thrown into the picture. My Boyfriends car got towed while were at a Mini StreetFighter 4 Tourney. Me being the Amazing girlfriend I am gave him the 100$ to get his car back so we could get home.


Its crazy How things work out right?! So Im broke.
Not to Mention There is a New boss at my job and Jeeze Louise she has no Idea what shes doing.
I dont get hours aka I dont get paid.
In Short my epic cosplay plans are slowly funneling down to nothing.

I need 64$ for registrtion
95$ for my hotel room
and Lotsa of other monies to finish my cosplays!

On a Good Note--I have all of the Fabric to begin working on Nadia and on Toad.
But Ive been lazy. My Gloves for Sakura have arrived, and Im just waiting on the wig now.


Random Picture post of the day:


My random Manba make-up attempt--I need to be darker to pull this off.
Ignore the wig, it doesnt go very well with my skin complextion with added makeup.
But that is all folks, till Next time, hopefully sooner and not months apart! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ah-- you'e the gal from Soompi, yeah? :] Sweet blog, missy! I admire your cosplay-ability.

    I'd always wanted to try, but I'm a total puss/unable to sew too well. Haha.

    Either way, that wig looks fantastical, as do those Freshlooks. o: I remember the Pure Hazels from that brand are gorgeous as well~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Ma'am I am ^_^""
    Haha You should definetly Try Cosplaying, its really fun.
    But I should Warn you, It becomes very expensive very fast ^_^

    ReplyDelete