Friday, July 23, 2010

The Yard Sale...and Ebay Blows

The time has Come for yet again Another Yard Sale...
This time its to supplement my lack of Funds for Otakon.
To Help myself Ive put almost half if not more of my entire wardrobe into the Sale. Including Tons of Band Tee's, Sweaters, Cute Blouses, Etc.
Along with that...Ive been collecting Carebears since Middle school and my Collections pretty Intense but the Time has come for me to part with all my Babies!
Cue the Tears and Anxiety!
:D
This is Me Downsizing my Life.
Its been in the Works for a While and Ive finally Broken!
Lets Hope I make a Pretty Penny! ^_^
In Other News: Ebay is Blowing my Life!
It Seems Many Sellers are Incompetitent to their own products and shipping prices.
I inquired as to the price for express shipping and if its additional on top of the original shipping, because with Otakon coming Im on a Tight Deadline, I needed it By Next friday, earlier if possible!
Last ime I checked there is a Big difference Between 20$ and 40$.
They responded that express shipping total 20$ so I was excited but COMPLETELY blown when the Invoice popped up saying $40.99!!!

Thank the Lord for Patience and Understanding that helped me get through the day!
Now I have 2 wigs on their way from Michigan and one from China.
An Exra $20 I didnt want to spend if I didnt have to!
On a Positive Note:
Thats one less Wig I have to Purchase for Future Cosplays! :D
Muah Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment