Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Circle Lenses

So Circle Lenses have become pretty darn Popular with regular people and Cosplayers.
I Myself have just recently become addicted to them...I have yet to buy a pair but Im thinking I might for my Asuka Cosplay; Seeing as her eyes are Blue and mine are Dark Brown!
The Only site Ive been on was: Eyecandylens
I dont know of Anyone who has used them before But I think I want to try it out.

My Top 3 Choices for Blue Contacts are:
1. Angel Blue by GEO
2. Celeb Blue by NEO
....Actually I only have a Top 2!
hmmm well maybe there is 3!
3. Blythe (Big Size) Blue by Barbie

Yeah All Excited for nothing haha!! I just want some reviews on their service and quality of atleast these 3 contacts.
Because First of all....I need contacts to see! I dont wanna be half blind or anything. Second off I have an Astigmatism and Id atleast like to have contacts that work around that. And Finally...I want bold color thats realistic to a point but not too dull!
Am I being too picky? I dont think so...Its my eyes we're talking about! :D

J'ai Finis

No comments:

Post a Comment