Thursday, January 14, 2010

Issues of a Cosplayer....

So for my first time cosplaying...I figured I had everything in order and wouldn't run into too many problems. Im that kind of person, I plan things out before they happen just to be on the safe side.
Well planning ahead doesnt always work! I order my pants for Asuka and yay they arrived faster than I thought they would! There in lies the problem...The shirt that Ive painted, is several shades darker than the pants. To compare: Put a red Apple next to a Red Tomato!
Also, Ive found that my pants(100% polyester) are nearly impossible to dye.
I have two options:
  1. Find an Orange Red Shirt and Paint it.
    or...
  2. Buy iDye Poly...Red Fabric dye, made specifically for Polyester.

The Day in the Life of a Cosplayer!!

As For the Contacts Situation-Ive Decided on the Celeb Blues by Neovision, only because they look more realistic. and Then comes the problem--I threw away my contacts boxes and those had my perscription numbers on them. I know the numbers in my head but the paranoid me inside, is telling me that it may not be right. (Though I know its right!)
Dun Dun Dunnn....to Buy or Not to Buy that ISSSS the question!

I think I will....while I have the time and money!

J'ai Finis

No comments:

Post a Comment